What kind of things come to your mind when you think of Switzerland?
My guess would be that you have the same stereotypes that all newcomer have: this is the realm of watch, cheese and chocolate makers, a place famous (or infamous) for its banking institutions and a ski holiday paradise. Whilst stereotypes are usually grounded in some degree of reality, there is much about Geneva and its region you need to consider when deciding to move.
here I go Events
- IDCN May 24 event at IMD : Working in Multicultural Teams
- December 11th FIGT Swiss Chapter end of Year Complimentary Workshop : "Journaling about your Relocation Experience" from 9.00am to 11.30am sponsored by hereigo!
- Recognize and Manage Relocation & Culture Shock to Accelerate your Integration
- "Answering Difficult interview Questions" : Practice & Share your Experience!
- Webinar for HR Practitioners “Repatriation training: an overlooked talent management & retention tool”